Can deathslinger please move at 4.6?
Can this downgraded huntress finally move at 4.6? there is 0 logical reason that he moves at the same speed as MUCH stronger huntress... He have nothing over her and every aspect of his power is just a downgraded version of her. Please for the love of god make him 115%...
Comments
In exchange for all of this, he moves a bit slower.
Try using some perks that remove his terror radius, then sneak up on people. After you sneak up on them, M1 them and then shoot them as they run away. It's an easy/quick down. This does not work on huntress because of the lullaby.
That's way too op. I think they should jusbring quick scoping back
The lullaby doesn't mean you can't sneak up on people
Sure, they know you're in the area, but not your exact position, I've had success with monitor on her
against low MMR survivors, sure
I've seen it work in high mmr, nobody expects it so it catches them off guard with the smol terror radius
He could use some adjustments but being 4.6 isn’t what he needs.
I think that would be too much if everything else stays the same.
He has a 32 meter terror radius. That's as big as it gets. Now I know you're making things up
Am I dumb or this thread was about trickster previously?
Nope, it's about slinger.
I'm talking about huntress