Bubbas conflicting add ons

So I decided to try bubba today without face camping so i had to actually use my brain and think of a build. I checked his addons and his purple award winning chili increases his chainsaw sweep duration by 0.5 seconds, I then checked the iridescent add on carburetor tuning guide and it does the same thing however it uses all charges upon triggering the sweep as well as decreasing the movement speed of the sweep by 2%. So why would I use the iri add on over the purple add on? The purple add on is the same thing with no draw backs. Was this just overlooked?

Comments

  • no clue

    it also reduces token recharge rate and is bugged so you move slower than survivors run at the start of a sweep

    amazingly designed add-ons as to be expected from bhvr lol

  • @AnneBonny said:

    no clue

    it also reduces token recharge rate and is bugged so you move slower than survivors run at the start of a sweep

    amazingly designed add-ons as to be expected from bhvr lol

    I wonder of the recharge rate is a bug as well?


    @MandyTalk do you know if it's a known bug or if it may have just been overlooked?

  • Robutt.

    No, I didn't misspell that.

    Ro. Butt.

  • @Maverick_74F said:

    So I decided to try bubba today without face camping so i had to actually use my brain and think of a build. I checked his addons and his purple award winning chili increases his chainsaw sweep duration by 0.5 seconds, I then checked the iridescent add on carburetor tuning guide and it does the same thing however it uses all charges upon triggering the sweep as well as decreasing the movement speed of the sweep by 2%. So why would I use the iri add on over the purple add on? The purple add on is the same thing with no draw backs. Was this just overlooked?

    The iri add on that make all charges used in one go is bugged, don't use it. Just use the purple chilli and beast scratchings for an ez 4k

  • @AnneBonny said:

    no clue

    it also reduces token recharge rate and is bugged so you move slower than survivors run at the start of a sweep

    amazingly designed add-ons as to be expected from bhvr lol

    When are they gonna fix that bug? It's been like that literally since his rework, correct?

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3050629#Comment_3050629

    When are they gonna fix that bug? It's been like that literally since his rework, correct?

    What is a fix?


    -BHVR