Ok new question, I know I'm new
Does the art you submit have to be digital? Or can it be now paper? Every single one I've seen is digital I I don't know how to do digital art
Tagged:
BHVR
Does the art you submit have to be digital? Or can it be now paper? Every single one I've seen is digital I I don't know how to do digital art
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On*
Art work that you wish to show to the community on this forum does not have to be digital...it can be any format.
There is a disclaimer on the Creations section of the forum that gives us permission to use your art on our streams etc - if you notice that we showcase many artists in the early part of streams, the artist always gets a credit. We do not use art for any other purposes and none of the art is used for anything in-game, unless it's a specific competition for this....and there will not be another one of those for quite some time.
Why? They're fun
why what?
No new competitions for a long time
When we run cosmetic competitions they have to fit in with the schedule etc, so the last one the cosmetics have to go to the team to get implemented then put into the game...so realistically once a year is the most we can do those.
Thank you all some much, yall are a true help