Surveillance, the new Tinkerer?

Tinkerer was often combined with "Ruin+Undying" or "Ruin+Pop", especially on High Mobility Killers. At least I ran unto it a lot. But now when Tinkerer is getting nerfed, would Surveillance be a suitable replacement for it?

I mean sure, it doesn't give you the Undetectable Status Effect. But it tells you as soon as someone gets on a regressing generator and it works multiple times.

Comments

  • Sure, it tells you when someone's on a regressing generator, but there's 2 key things that it doesn't do.

    -Doesn't allow you to automatically interrupt high-priority gens without map knowledge of who is where and since when have they been there.

    -If a gen hits 0, it also deactivates, meaning they will have to patrol a gen with no progress this increasing time

  • It might get a bit more use, but I wouldn’t expect it to skyrocket. Plus ruin/undying won’t be any good anymore.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    It might get a bit more use, but I wouldn’t expect it to skyrocket. Plus ruin/undying won’t be any good anymore.

    Oh, I totally forgot about that xd

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Sure, it tells you when someone's on a regressing generator, but there's 2 key things that it doesn't do.

    -Doesn't allow you to automatically interrupt high-priority gens without map knowledge of who is where and since when have they been there.

    -If a gen hits 0, it also deactivates, meaning they will have to patrol a gen with no progress this increasing time

    Yea that's true

  • Its good with Surge, Eruption and the nerfed Pain Resonance, if you think about it Surveillance brings back the information that Pain Resonance had before the mid chapter nerf.

  • Shhhhhh.... stop telling everyone about a good perk