How long till the new prestige system is out?
Title.
Cant say I pay much attention to the game anymore so not sure on dates (not playing till the update)
Title.
Cant say I pay much attention to the game anymore so not sure on dates (not playing till the update)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legends.. or going by the 3 week pattern say the 19th ish or late july. But officially, there isn't a date yet.
They will let us know 2 days in advance, dont worry about it
Damn that far away still, that's sad
Not worrying just curious, like I said I'm not playing till it's out as there 0 point leveling people for perks if I'm gonna get them fore free
Soon™