Console players using chat
I'm very confused... since when are console players able to use chat???
I blocked the names partially for privacy reasons, if that even matters really, but just in case.
Tagged:
BHVR
I'm very confused... since when are console players able to use chat???
I blocked the names partially for privacy reasons, if that even matters really, but just in case.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keep in mind the little globe thing pops up for different PC launcher things too so if you were Steam, they were Epic. Console peeps don't get end game chat.
Its a windows store/epic gamers, not console
We dont :(
We get private messages of hate instead ๐ maybe a gg once every month if you're lucky
Console players cannot use endgame chat. However all that "globe" shows you is that the player is on another platform other than your own - so could be Epic Games, Xbox, Playstation, Stadia, Windows Store etc. Due to the fact that they can chat it would mean they are likely playing from either Steam, Stadia, Epic or Windows Store, as they cannot be playing from console.
elp... i guess it's ever more obvious i haven't played in a while or faced chatty players from other platforms ๐ thanks for the replies