Ideas evolution interface (SCREENS)

Hello,

I would like to propose these 3 ideas.

The first idea is to be able to search for a perk by writing the beginning in order to find it more easily.

Sans titre-3.png Sans titre-1.png

The second idea would be to be able to see the perks of the people who play with us. This is important information for the progress of the game.

I find it unfortunate that the killers can see the items that the survivors take with them. Because they can counter certain items with perks.

Sans titre-2.png

The third point, I think we should be able to let the survivor give up before the end of his life on the ground. Sometimes we wait several minutes with the 3 crows above the head. Whereas if after a certain time we could give up and leave the hatch or others to a teammate.

What do you think ?

Ty. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Comments

  • The surrender button would likely be used as a way to dc without penality (bad) and could be easily abusable, IF it was only for the last survivor alive then it wouldnt be a problem, everything else would be a god send.

  • I think in a game to have 3 crows above your head while lying down, you've been on the ground long enough. It's often the case when the killer doesn't want to hang on to bother you. :)

  • a692f10f9a700ccd0fa5b76ec253dc82.jpg

    5 min with 3 crows.......