When will New killer come to consoles
I have had a shot on the PTB on pc and I really like the new killer. So how long till it comes to consoles.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It typically takes 2 or so weeks after the finished PBT to release them, based on the last release. But I believe because the responses and criticism of the killer’s abilities, it may take a couple 2-3 weeks then last time to test out how to properly implement the abilities. There has not be an officially given date as far as I’ve seen.
To be fair, it's technically not out on PC yet.
This is moreso comparable to playing a demo.
As of the release date: Dunno.