Advice on figuring out where killers and survivors will be prestige wise after the change

So I am just looking to figure out how close to prestige 3 killers and survivors will be after the change. For some reason PTB is not available atm for me and I dont know how to check will they be P1, P2, P3... etc. Mainly I am wanting to try and spend the BP I am currently getting on killers and survivors that wont be P2+ yet because I want the perks available to all but how can I tell that since its just "Level 50"

Comments

    • From the PTB notes:
    • If the character has 70 or more Perks unlocked (Counting each tier of a perk separately):
    • 1 level for 70-119 Perks
    • 2 levels for 120-169 Perks
    • 3 levels for 170-219 Perks
    • 4 levels for 220-269 Perks
    • 5 levels for 270-319 Perks
    • 6 levels for 320+ Perks

  • I never prestiged and had all perks on all killers. They were all level 5 in the PTB. I also had all perks on Dwight and he was level 6. I think that is because survivors have more perks to unlock.

  • They made it sound so much better than this. Its as if theyre rewarding players for spending money and not for time played.

  • @loothound said:

    • From the PTB notes:
    • If the character has 70 or more Perks unlocked (Counting each tier of a perk separately):
    • 1 level for 70-119 Perks
    • 2 levels for 120-169 Perks
    • 3 levels for 170-219 Perks
    • 4 levels for 220-269 Perks
    • 5 levels for 270-319 Perks
    • 6 levels for 320+ Perks

    You sir or madam are amazing