When playing survivor, would you sit through longer queue times in order to avoid specific killers?

If you were given the option to toggle 1 or 2 killers that you just don't like for whatever reason, whether balance decisions, or even because they make you sick, would you enable that even if it meant you might add minutes to your queue time if it resets you because the next available killer for your MMR was one you blocked?

Comments

  • No, I'd rather wait longer to be paired up with better teammates.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    No, I'd rather wait longer to be paired up with better teammates.

    I like this answer

  • No. There is nothing worse in a game than being forced to sit in a long queue. This is the biggest reason why I hate the MMR system. I don't care what i'm up against. I just want to play the game.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3045526#Comment_3045526

    Part of my reasoning for it, like sure people would probably block Nurse or Blight, but there's some people who might block Plague, Clown, or Doc because all three of them definitely make some people sick. And playing Plague games, I feel kind of bad when someone just gives up because the vomiting makes them feel ill or they are solo queuing going for their healing challenges. I'd rather, and I'm sure they'd also rather not be in that game at all given the choice.

    I like what you did there. Plagues makes people sick, clown is sick cause of his cough and doctor cures sick people XD

  • No, Survivors should never be able to choose who to go or not go against.


    I understand some killers are way more fun than others but the variety and rng and surprise factor is part of the appeal

  • I only really dislike nurse, and I don't see her often as is so no probably not

  • yeah, some killers kinda mess with my mental health, anxiety stuff...

    It's only 2 killers that do, i usually have to turn off the volume and just play with no sound.

  • I'd wait hours for a match that isn't Nurse or Blight.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    If you were given the option to toggle 1 or 2 killers that you just don't like for whatever reason, whether balance decisions, or even because they make you sick, would you enable that even if it meant you might add minutes to your queue time if it resets you because the next available killer for your MMR was one you blocked?

    Yes I don’t want to play against facecamping bubbas anymore

1 2 ›