Screen goes white after entering clown's gas?

It's the first time that it happened to me. He didn't had addons that had to do with the gas, is it a bug or did he got a buff? I'm very confused rn..

Comments

  • Like totally white? As if you got blinded?

  • ad19970 said:

    Like totally white? As if you got blinded?

    yes, it gets really blurry, more than normally and then the screen goes white as if I got blinded.. happened with 2 different clowns in 2 different rounds, but it never happened before, so I just wanted to check if he got a buff or something.. it’s really weird that you get chased while you don’t see where you’re running
  • What?!?! I really dont think that's supposed to happen, very weird, it must be a rare bug. At least if the devs see this they'll know to fix that
  • Post It in the bug section. If you have a screen please post that too describing the situation in detail. Location, perks, where it landed etc if you know it
  • thanks guys, will post it in the bug section :) I just didn’t wanted to post it without knowing if I was missing something :) 
  • Well looks like Kenny decided its payback time for all those flashlight blinds he got.
  • Looks like Clown has been eating LF chilli again.

  • Neska said:
    ad19970 said:

    Like totally white? As if you got blinded?

    yes, it gets really blurry, more than normally and then the screen goes white as if I got blinded...so I just wanted to check if he got a buff or something.. 
    No but we can dream...