If you could get one killer buff what would it be?
- 5 less pallets on the map and 2 closed vault locations.
- Noed/Bloodwarden baseline.
- Ruin/Dying Light baseline.
- Obsession starts the match with the broken status.
- 10% longer gen time.
- 1% increased movement speed on all killers/bl activation time cut in half
- 1 free mori
- 50%-100 bonus bp per swf
- No terror radius until first hook
- 15% increased dying and hooking progress
Comments
8 would probably be the priority for me.
Back when Flavor Flav was getting roasted, a friend asked him how he could sit there and take all of it.
Flavor replied along the lines of "coz I'm getting paid."
Making a profit from the headaches of swf? Well, never underestimate the mercenary nature in people.
3 would be ok. Slow the game down a little.
7 would be fun. Even as a survivor. It's way more interesting to get taken down with a mori than dying on hook. Granted cutting the life down super short might suck worse.
Definitely 8. 6 would be nice too though, since bloodlust takes too long to activate to really be viable in my opinion. You get bl 1 sometimes but very rarely 2 or 3 so if they made them activate quicker but not be as high of a boost that is a compromise I'd be more than willing to accept
5.
I honestly think I'd just go with 8 myself that or 1 because map rng is cancer sometimes.
Delete DS from the game.
Permanently ban every single toxic player. This would be a buff to Killers, who'd be forced to learn to play better instead of being rewarded for camping, and to Survivors, who'd finally be free from hook vultures.
I would prefer 3 (maybe 5)
Also note that 8 has nothing to do with balancing
well yeah, but it is a buff though in a way it kind of is since survivors gripe about bp gains compared to killer and killers would use nurses instead of bbq if that was available. Sometimes swf aren't any better than solo players but if they make the game more toxic or gen rush quicker it would be nice to be compensated.
Especially since you cant identify them in lobby anymore.
No incentive to play vs those "toxic SWFs", no possibility to dodge, no real DC punishments....... I am just counting 1+1=2 and we both know whats gonna happen
The obsession one is broken (lol). If I run dying light or rancor it makes my game easy
The devs are going to force killers tonplay with SFW by changing the lobby system.
Couldn't they have at least got some good will by rewarding people for playing with swf? We all know they have a massive advantage, give killers a reason to play with them.
I'd stop moaning if I got 2x bloodpoints for a 4man swf.
11: The ability to prevent anyone from Disconnecting.