it's been 6 years and BHVR still haven't released cross progression

it's been 6 years and BHVR still haven't released cross progression. I have DBD on all platforms but the most played platforms are playstation and switch. I prefer to unlock my switch progression to all other platforms but sadly its been 6 years of people constantly telling BHVR to make cross progression possible and nothing has come to light as of yet. even though we have seen them mention something in the past. C'mon guys 6 years is a long time to implement cross progression. Please do something soon about it because you have DBD on technically all platforms so it makes sense to do it.

Comments

  • It's not their choice. It's the choice of Microsoft and Sony and seeing as though we still don't have it, I highly doubt we ever will.

  • They have added cross progression though. It’s available for Steam, Epic and Stadia.

    you realize BHVR doesn’t have the freedom to just add it to any platform without the platform holder agreeing to it?

  • @Lx_malice said:

    It's not their choice. It's the choice of Microsoft and Sony and seeing as though we still don't have it, I highly doubt we ever will.

    Only reason why sony and microsoft wouldnt want it, is because bhvr is not offering enough money.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044393#Comment_3044393

    Only reason why sony and microsoft wouldnt want it, is because bhvr is not offering enough money.

    I think that's one of the main reasons, just recently fall guys introduced cross progression between all Plattforms... weird it thought its impossible because Sony and microsoft don't want it

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044393#Comment_3044393

    Only reason why sony and microsoft wouldnt want it, is because bhvr is not offering enough money.

    It’s very likely a LOT of money they want as there are possibly a lot of players playing DbD on console and having their online subscriptions as well as DLC/auric cell purchases on console and those would be moving to pc because of performance issues etc.

  • @M4dBoOmr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044438#Comment_3044438

    I think that's one of the main reasons, just recently fall guys introduced cross progression between all Plattforms... weird it thought its impossible because Sony and microsoft don't want it

    That was before fortnite. The game was so big that Epic forced Sony to allow crossplay and crossprogression. You can look up the documents bc they got shown in the epic vs apple lawsuit.

  • I don't mean to be the guy that ruins Santa or the tooth fairy but its not happening