Still haven't found an actual tangible reason for voice chat not existing
Just keep hearing the same regurgitated garbage whenever voice chat is brought up, cross play is coming up on two years and I still can't play with my friends on other platforms.
Now I know not all of the blame should go to Behavior, PlayStation also doesn't have an accessible way to talk cross platform but it's still super frustrating.
Makes the game way less playable with most of my friends, I don't expect Behavior to actually consider it anyway so I guess you can just consider this a rant post.
Comments
When you soloQ as survivor you're up against the killer and three other survivors, they are all your enemies. I don't want to communicate with my enemies.
i don't know what language difference cause most of my games are with people within the united states that understand perfect english.
the devs are just lazy to input voice chat or atleast proximity voice chat.
That.... is really valid. XD
Voice chat would literally kill the game it's toxic enough and streamers wouldn't even be able to touch the game anymore
That happens with any voice chat in any game so still not really a reason not to add it.