Hilbilly...
I never play against him or see anyone talking about him almost year already what happend to him ?
Tagged:
Mod
I never play against him or see anyone talking about him almost year already what happend to him ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Horrible map design, overheat, super large or square loops, super strong windows and mains constantly being added...
because he's the hardest killer to use his power effectively and is very unforgiving to learn, making him very unappealing to most
What happened to him?
BHVR.
I love a good Billy game! I've never met a Billy main that I didn't like. 😍
Combination of a lot of things:
Blight is better across the board. Blight does everything Billy does except instadown. But it's much easier to land hits with Blight at loops.
Oni is arguably better.
The overheat change was and still is wildly unpopular. He didn't need it and it really hurts him in high level play where he's forced to zone a lot and be patient with his saw.
And perhaps the biggest one, map design. Pretty much every new map and every map rework has really hurt his ability to curve at tiles. There are often objects at the corners of tiles that seem like they're specifically there to prevent Billy from using his saw. The collision on newer map assets is poorly tuned and it feels terrible to collide with just about everything.
Someone on the team hates Billy. There's no other explanation.
Billy has a high skill ceiling and the payoff is debatable. Mostly what drags billy down is his overheat mechanics tbh.
but hes got great mobility, lethality and chase potential if used correctly. But its really really hard to play him. So why play billy when Oni does everything he does but better?
if they rework his overheat I believe we’ll start to see more of him
He was the only killer played in 2017 along with nurse. He should of gotten a nerf them, but for some reason decided to nerf in what? 2019 or 2020 I forgot. I think billy is fine now though. I play him and I think he's soo fun but it's so hard to land hainsae hits against good survivors