Would you use 100% extra BP as a perk?
No extra effect, just double BP per game.
No extra effect, just double BP per game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I already play all my killers rn by wasting a slot on BBQ so yeah, I would since the aura reading part from BBQ is completely useless on most killers.
I mean, better option would it be basekit, but BHVR likes to fix everything with perks.
For prestige 3 you need 4,5M BP, without BBQ you are going to need +/- 180 games. Reduced grind, huh...
It will be lower when daily / challenged can basically skip you a game, but you won't get under 100 unless you play only few games per day.
Basekit would be better, but yes. I currently run BBQ, Beast of Prey, and Distressing on all my killers, I obviously don't choose perks based on in-game utility.
As a Killer, no. As a Survivor, sure.