Should I play scratched mirror Myers on the PTB

Do you think it's a good idea?

If enough people say yes then I'll do it. Even if it's just to test out the blood lust changes on outdoor maps. Give me your scratched builds in return.

Comments

  • Well PTB was big mess for me. Everyone just DC left and right the second they don't like the game / killer / map / build / etc.

    Mirror MM is imo super boring to play againts for me so... It's no from me.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Well PTB was big mess for me. Everyone just DC left and right the second they don't like the game / killer / map / build / etc.

    Mirror MM is imo super boring to play againts for me so... It's no from me.

    No? You think you can say something like that to a scratched mirror god like myself? Apologize... immediately. I am going to prove to the world that scratched mirror Michael will not be pushed around. If you don't believe me then so be it. I will see you when you least expect it.

    1540835074026.gif


  • @Cybil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042704#Comment_3042704

    No? You think you can say something like that to a scratched mirror god like myself? Apologize... immediately. I am going to prove to the world that scratched mirror Michael will not be pushed around. If you don't believe me then so be it. I will see you when you least expect it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TY9EHRDCLGNI/1540835074026.gif

    I don't know why but... I have to... I have... Press upvote! Please send help ASAP.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Sorry but you can't actually get bloodlust in evil within tier 1. IDK why

    it's because of the undetectable, right? that's how he gets infinitely looped

  • Do whatever you want. You shouldnt be asking people on a forum what you should do in a video game.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3043169#Comment_3043169

    it's because of the undetectable, right? that's how he gets infinitely looped

    If you're looping at all then you're playing Mirror Myers all wrong. Just leave and find the next oblivious survivor.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3043171#Comment_3043171

    If you're looping at all then you're playing Mirror Myers all wrong. Just leave and find the next oblivious survivor.

    it was more of a theoretical question. those t-rex arms can barely reach a sandwich on the kitchen table

  • If you want to do a jump scare Mikey build then I suggest vanity mirror.

    Ever since they buffed it its become one of my favorite Mikey add ons. Sure you don't get the wall hack range of scratched mirror but you get normal speed, lunge, and you can still jump scare the survivors if you have dead rabbit and Monitor on. As a Mikey main I highly recommend it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Sorry but you can't actually get bloodlust in evil within tier 1. IDK why

    For some reason I could have sworn that you could. I play scratched mirror somewhat regularly, idk how I could forget about that.


    @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    If you want to do a jump scare Mikey build then I suggest vanity mirror.

    Ever since they buffed it its become one of my favorite Mikey add ons. Sure you don't get the wall hack range of scratched mirror but you get normal speed, lunge, and you can still jump scare the survivors if you have dead rabbit and Monitor on. As a Mikey main I highly recommend it.

    Looks like I'm going to have to try this one out. For whatever reason I haven't tried it since they buffed it.


    @Marigoria said:

    Do whatever you want. You shouldnt be asking people on a forum what you should do in a video game.


    FVGeSS4WAAA8yml.jpg