Back to game - how is it going with performance?

Hi guys,

I had 5 month break in game. As I remember, I left because my PC stopped holding game. Now, I got a question… if performance maybe increase? Some new engine? I dont want to download game, and then uninstall because of 20 fps. :x

Comments

  • I heard all sorts of claims and reports of varying FPS in- and decreases, sorry but i guess you have to try out.
  • @EntityDispleased said:
    It's still not that great at all. I have a gtx 960 and a 6600k and I'll have to use medium settings to hold a solid 60. Anything above that and it'll drop to 30-50. Low settings drastically improves performance though.

    Next patch is gonna run on a newer engine that has improved graphics and should improve performance as well I believe.

    You think THAT is bad frame rate? Try playing against the Doctor on PS4 at Lery's. It's virtually a slideshow.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @EntityDispleased said:
    It's still not that great at all. I have a gtx 960 and a 6600k and I'll have to use medium settings to hold a solid 60. Anything above that and it'll drop to 30-50. Low settings drastically improves performance though.

    Next patch is gonna run on a newer engine that has improved graphics and should improve performance as well I believe.

    You think THAT is bad frame rate? Try playing against the Doctor on PS4 at Lery's. It's virtually a slideshow.

    Yes thats a bad framerate.
    Console is a different story since you are limiting yourself by playing on console, but thats sth everyone can decide for themselves^^

  • @Master said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @EntityDispleased said:
    It's still not that great at all. I have a gtx 960 and a 6600k and I'll have to use medium settings to hold a solid 60. Anything above that and it'll drop to 30-50. Low settings drastically improves performance though.

    Next patch is gonna run on a newer engine that has improved graphics and should improve performance as well I believe.

    You think THAT is bad frame rate? Try playing against the Doctor on PS4 at Lery's. It's virtually a slideshow.

    Yes thats a bad framerate.
    Console is a different story since you are limiting yourself by playing on console, but thats sth everyone can decide for themselves^^

    Yeah, I'm saving up to build my own gaming PC. Only problem is that I don't have the slightest clue where to start.

  • The PTB gave me a huge fps boost. Either try the ptb or wait till the next official update this month 
  • @Master said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @EntityDispleased said:
    It's still not that great at all. I have a gtx 960 and a 6600k and I'll have to use medium settings to hold a solid 60. Anything above that and it'll drop to 30-50. Low settings drastically improves performance though.

    Next patch is gonna run on a newer engine that has improved graphics and should improve performance as well I believe.

    You think THAT is bad frame rate? Try playing against the Doctor on PS4 at Lery's. It's virtually a slideshow.

    Yes thats a bad framerate.
    Console is a different story since you are limiting yourself by playing on console, but thats sth everyone can decide for themselves^^

    Yeah, I'm saving up to build my own gaming PC. Only problem is that I don't have the slightest clue where to start.

    It's nearly 2019 mate, you can find everything on youtube or in general in the Internet. Just don't make the mistake to watch only one video and go for it. Get as man different people's tutorials and decide which one is competent for you
  • @Master said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @EntityDispleased said:
    It's still not that great at all. I have a gtx 960 and a 6600k and I'll have to use medium settings to hold a solid 60. Anything above that and it'll drop to 30-50. Low settings drastically improves performance though.

    Next patch is gonna run on a newer engine that has improved graphics and should improve performance as well I believe.

    You think THAT is bad frame rate? Try playing against the Doctor on PS4 at Lery's. It's virtually a slideshow.

    Yes thats a bad framerate.
    Console is a different story since you are limiting yourself by playing on console, but thats sth everyone can decide for themselves^^

    Yeah, I'm saving up to build my own gaming PC. Only problem is that I don't have the slightest clue where to start.

    YouTube it lol what parts needed and stuff
  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @Master said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @EntityDispleased said:
    It's still not that great at all. I have a gtx 960 and a 6600k and I'll have to use medium settings to hold a solid 60. Anything above that and it'll drop to 30-50. Low settings drastically improves performance though.

    Next patch is gonna run on a newer engine that has improved graphics and should improve performance as well I believe.

    You think THAT is bad frame rate? Try playing against the Doctor on PS4 at Lery's. It's virtually a slideshow.

    Yes thats a bad framerate.
    Console is a different story since you are limiting yourself by playing on console, but thats sth everyone can decide for themselves^^

    Yeah, I'm saving up to build my own gaming PC. Only problem is that I don't have the slightest clue where to start.

    There are lots of guides how to build a PC

  • Also lock steam account to only friends can see/if you see any toxic words in the endgame chat just leave