Prepare for COH to be a lot more common.

I can’t imagine anyone running self care anymore, especially with the slowdown healing mechanics.

Comments

  • Personally I'll be enjoying CoH + Botany Knowledge

  • @Pepsidot said:

    Personally I'll be enjoying CoH + Botany Knowledge

    That’s gonna be strong.

  • I don't get why people were using Self-Care over CoH anyway, it outclassed it in almost every regard

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I don't get why people were using Self-Care over CoH anyway, it outclassed it in almost every regard

    I used self care a lot in solo q so I could heal wherever.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3041924#Comment_3041924

    I used self care a lot in solo q so I could heal wherever.

    I still don't get it.

    Isn't a 21.3 heal better than a 32 second heal? Sure, it requires setting up, but the reward is worth the 14 seconds it takes

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3041927#Comment_3041927

    I still don't get it.

    Isn't a 21.3 heal better than a 32 second heal? Sure, it requires setting up, but the reward is worth the 14 seconds it takes

    If the totem is far away I don’t have the patience to run to it.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3041927#Comment_3041927

    I still don't get it.

    Isn't a 21.3 heal better than a 32 second heal? Sure, it requires setting up, but the reward is worth the 14 seconds it takes

    A 21.3 second heal that you cant access from anywhere

    If you take into account the time spent setting up the totem, then healing, then running back to the totem every time youre injured, its more time than simply having self care and being able to heal when ever and where ever

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I don't get why people were using Self-Care over CoH anyway, it outclassed it in almost every regard

    because if you play solo, even if you light up a boon as soon as you can, people will still break every totem they find, and if the killer snuffs out your boon, they run straight to the place to destroy that totem, too. And then you have no reliable way to heal yourself, because your allies will heal you until they wont, like run to an unhook instead of finish healing you, run away if they hear a heartbeat (if you run too, be prepared to be bodyblocked by your "teammates"), or they just keep you injured to be bait for the killer, so they can get away (if you work on a gen together, for example).

    CoH is way more effective in swf, where you can count on people not to destroy your means of survival for some bps...

    Self care provides reliability when your teammates or other perks dont.

  • Nothing will ever get people to use the best healing perk in the game, Bond it seems. Teammates have cooties 🤮

    Or the 2nd best healing perk in the game, Shadowstep which can prevent you from getting hit in the first place.


    Okay, in all seriousness, I might start running Second Wind at least 7% more often now.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I don't get why people were using Self-Care over CoH anyway, it outclassed it in almost every regard

    Claudette free

    Mikaela not free

  • @Nathan13 said:

    I can’t imagine anyone running self care anymore, especially with the slowdown healing mechanics.

    No one with a brain run it anyway, better to run COH and give 3 other survivors a free heal as well as yourself.