DS Change Ideas
- Make the circle that contains the Skill Check spin counter-clockwise. Or
- Disable DS after 1 full pointer spin.
I like #2 more, cause that really makes it Decisive: It's now or never.
I like #2 more, cause that really makes it Decisive: It's now or never.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the ideas but I feel like #2 would make being the obsession a lot weaker since you cannot choose when to strike which kind of counters the whole idea of the existing perk if that makes sense.
Personally, I was in favor of the idea of being able to choose when to strike with an active ability button that would stun the killer but not drop you.
EDIT: I'd also like to see them play around with the idea of reversed skill checks in some capacity.
But really I don't know. Anything in its current form is too powerful.
If it really has to be in the game and it has to involve the survvior stabbing the killer....perhaps make them wobble uncontrollably in pain. Boil over is 75%? Make this 200% for 5 seconds. That way it cant be abused by swf for flashlight saves like the last idea could, but it could really screw the killer over.
Or have it randomize the killers movement controls for that carry period. I.e. W becomes left, D becomes forward etc
So far, the devs seem very intent on keeping it in the game.
While i'd normally argue to have it be replaced with something cool and useful, i'd also not rather try to push something that won't move.
My ideas also usually have flaws in them.
Too bad the community always only points those out instead of trying to fix them.
I know the Devs had said something about making it freeze the killer in place for X amount of seconds allowing for the potential for a flashlight save or just a few seconds of wiggle time but I personally the idea of making the control go crazy. My only concern is how effective it could be as (on console more so than PC) boil over can mostly be countered by moving at an angle rather than trying to go straight.