who wants to get the old dbd movement back because this new one made me stop playing the game

I hav put quite. Bit of money into this game and i cant enjoy the game because of this new movement please i dont want all th money i spent from working to be in vain it would even work to make the animations and option so everyone wins

Comments

  • I was ok with old animations but looking at them now, they look goofy and I like the current ones better.

  • I actually like the ““new”” animations


    i just hope that they would’ve make some of them smoother

    like the crouching animation

  • The old animations actually looked ridiculous, I'm glad they updated them

  • I thought about the old running animation when a survivor is injured and thought of my main Jonathan Byers doing the animation while making his injured noises and laughed for a good minute or so.

    I just don’t see the old movement animations coming back.

  • No and good riddance to it.