Universal Perks

Could universal perks just be on every character and not have to be unlocked? I feel like this could help even more with newer players to just have at least some perks as soon as you get the game. Outside of the 3 personal perks of course. I think it'd be fine if people just started out with having stuff like Bitter Murmur and Sloppy Butcher or Spine Chill or Resilience or This Is Not Happening or something.

Comments

  • To be honest, they should just go ahead and have universal perks at tier 1 on everyone from the jump. It would reduce the grind which is their overall goal, but then they do stuff like having to pay 50K bp to prestige which doesn't make a lot of sense, to anybody really LOL.

  • If it's only at tier 1, I could see that being a good way to reduce the grind and help out new players a little more. It'd effectively mean you never see a tier 1 perk in your bloodweb ever again, but I think I'd be okay with that lol.

  • Yeah, new players really shouldn’t have to struggle their way to simply have four perk slots and a couple dozen perks to choose from (i.e. a fighting chance in their matches).