Which of the following potential features would you be most interested in seeing added to DbD?
That's a question from the current Player Satisfaction Survey. I would be interested to hear what community thinks about the options!
Honestly, I'd be really excited about the addition of Guilds, of course additional game modes with different objectives, and the ability to endorse and reward other players for good behaviour.
Whaty about you guys?

Comments
Additional game modes with different objectives.
A daily rewards calendar.
Other: more controller options (dead zone, response curve)
Even though there's several interesting options my brain immediately locks onto the report system improvements. The current system needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt, both because of the cumbersome evidence providing process and the very vague descriptions you see on the report reasons in game.
Maybe then we won't get monthly "the survivors bodyblocked me and I couldn't get the hook hook, and they aren't banned??? but it says bodyblocking is griefing what's going on???" threads or the equivalent about a Billy keeping someone in a corner for a second or two to chainsaw them.
-Additional game modes
-improved report system
-ability to endorse and reward other players
-Improved in-game report system
Yes. Just yes.
-Additional game modes with different objectives
Friday the 13th wasn't a great game. Okay, but not great. However, the multiple types of objectives and multiple paths to survival actually made each match feel varied. Similar to Rainbow Six and how it uses wall destruction and three ways to win to vary up the match-to-match depth and variety, this could make the game simply feel more fresh and not make every trial feel like doing the same thing a million times. Speaking personally, I burn-out far less on competitive games with multiple paths to victory, because it gives both sides the ability to play those objectives and force an otherwise stale scenario into a new one.
I didn’t pick it but the guild option is interesting
Those all seem like bad things 😅
Save and watch replay
Additional game modes would be nice and will be a nice way to attract players that aren't fond of the cat and mouse gameplay DBD.
I don't know too much about the other ones but one I can definitely say no to is the addition of guilds.