Concept for Existing P3 Prestiges

Fellow DbD Enthusiast here,

I think I can say this on behalf of most that the Unique backgrounds for those who reached Prestige 3 are a little below par when it is the exact background you give to your store icon where there is a sale,

Here me out but how hard would it be to introduce a clothing cosmetic like a “Iridiscent Clothing” like the attached,

4F41EDFB-7F74-48C4-8EC4-1F319802D12E.jpeg


Comments

  • The devs have said they don’t want another legacy but it’s not like limited cosmetics are gone anyway (Prime gaming skins for example). This would be a cool reward imo

  • Steadily fancier crowns.

    Anything. Please.

  • We already knew it wasn't going to be a cosmetic, also even it does look really cool it would mean licence characters wouldn't get rewards for their P3, which would be very disappointing.

  • @Annso_x said:

    We already knew it wasn't going to be a cosmetic, also even it does look really cool it would mean licence characters wouldn't get rewards for their P3, which would be very disappointing.

    Especially the stranger things characters

  • I'd be cool with them leaving out licensed characters. I'd obviously want them included but I get it. This would be way better than what we got. I already had low expectations, as a lot of us did, but they even missed that mark. I figured at one point they would have to rework the bloodweb again, and hoped they would do another legacy, but I imagined them being like a silver so to not outshine the originals, but iridescent is way cooler, I wish they did these. Great concept

    And I get why they don't want to do limited cosmetics but they... still do them. Crowns/masks for the past anniversary events. Cosmetics in the event tomes and the global challenges from all the events that won't ever go into the store (I'd assume at least, I've never seen an event cosmetic added to the store). So I don't get that logic. "we don't want to do limited exclusive cosmetics, but in our upcoming event, enjoy these limited, exclusive cosmetics" LOL

    1. It's too late for the Devs to implement before the mid chapter.
    2. Retroactive gifting anything after the mid chapter will bring complaints from those that decided glowing portraits wasn't worth the grind.