Adept Mode
Been thinking lately it would be fun to introduce an adept mode. Self explainitory really, whichever killer/survivor you choose to play can only use their 3 teachables.
I think it would be a lot more casual and change the meta without really changing anything as the normal mode will still exist.
Would also make getting the trophies a little more bearable.
Any thoughts?
Comments
The devs have been pretty reluctant to include different gamemodes and I don't think this would warrant itself its own category. However, I could see something like monthly adept events. Basically, for a weekend every month, you would have the option to que up in the adept mode, that wouldn't split numbers too drastically and it could be a nice little break from the usual sweatfests.
Great idea. Weekend based events would be brilliant! It would give players something to look forward to outside of new chapters and events.
I know they're hesitant to add new game modes because it would split the queue times, but the difference with an adept mode would be the gamemode is still the same, so if queue times were slower on the normal mode, you could still play the game but would be limited with the perks you use. Appreciate some people wouldn't be happy with this, but my point is it's different then say adding a hide n seek mode, or 8vs2 etc.
Trying to get the adept trophies are extremely difficult for Killers now. I did them all 3 years ago on PS4 and got the platinum, but as trophies don't transfer over to PS5 I've been attempting them again. Have only managed trapper and wraith so far, hillbilly is virtually impossible!