You really need to fix auto-aim.

I shouldn't miss a hit when the survivor is directly in front of me just because they're wiggling back and forth as they're running so auto-aim or aim dressing or whatever you want to call it gets confused, jerks my camera to one side, and I get to watch my weapon go straight across the survivor but whif anyway.

Comments

  • It definitely seems worse than before. Had a Doctor game yesterday to squeeze some extra BP in and I hit the loops like 3 times in a row.

  • Yeah, the auto-aim has always been bad. A survivor could be running next to a wall right in front of you, and it will still direct your hit towards the wall rather than the survivor. It's ridiculous.

  • Idek why auto aim is a thing. It's a melee attack, it's not like I'm aiming a sniper. I don't need my screen to be dragged towards random trees and vehicles, when I can clearly see where the survivor is.

  • @Beatricks said:

    It definitely seems worse than before. Had a Doctor game yesterday to squeeze some extra BP in and I hit the loops like 3 times in a row.

    I've noticed that too. If I'm near a door, window, or other object and swing directly at the survivor, a lot of times I get the cracking sound like I hit the wall when I not even looking at it!

  • It needs to be removed entirely I think. It serves no purpose and it's high time the devs admit it.

  • When you spear someone through a window and it homes onto the lip instead of the survivor


    why do I play this killer?