BHVR if u want killers just quit just say it

Eyrie of crows 7 DAMN TIMES IN A ROW (no offering) with the most toxic dogs i've seen in this game

seriously by this point i might just spam nurse

f*ck fun, if this game wants me to lose every Trial just because i let some few survivors go, u might as well just lock me out of matchmaking, seriously its really not funny not being able to do anything every game

and what the hell even happened to the MMR, 12 hours ago i had nice players, people that wants to have fun, and now im facing the most pathetic disgusting survivors on this planet

honestly some of you bunch deserve to face nurse every game, simply because u are just the worst....

oh yea another killer main crying oh bo ho

but this is the even a worst feeling from when u hear a nurse every game, being hopeless just because u won some few games and let one get the hatch and you simply don't enjoy S+ killers

and you might be like just take a break the game isn't after you

well tbh by this point it does feel like it, between yesterday and today i've gotten Eyrie of crows 14 times, that yesterday i just started spamming dredge and getting only 2k, because you know i don't use noed like everyone simply because i find it boring

honestly the flexibly of ANY DAMN BUILD on killer just seems to get lower and lower, either a must run or just lose

i'm starting to understand why everyone is spamming nurse, its not their fault its this MMR, either im facing friendly players or toxic, im playing an op killer why would i care, whatever they have i counter it

Comments

  • I am great with every killer except Nurse but I gave her a try today because I leveled her and have hundreds of cakes. As long you pay attention to how many blinks you have available and wait for the right time it seems to be doable. To be honest, it is like playing another game, and any skills you learn with her are not really transferable to other killers.

    I take a break after every match win or lose, and that makes playing the game more tolerable for me.

  • Honestly if I had gotten a map I didn't like more than 2 or 3 times in a row I would've just thrown in a map offering at that point. Even still that does seem very odd if you did get it that many times in a row.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    I am great with every killer except Nurse but I gave her a try today because I leveled her and have hundreds of cakes. As long you pay attention to how many blinks you have available and wait for the right time it seems to be doable. To be honest, it is like playing another game, and any skills you learn with her are not really transferable to other killers.

    I take a break after every match win or lose, and that makes playing the game more tolerable for me.

    that's the thing for me, i can't take breaks or i just lose the heat of gameplay

  • bruh its a sign

    go buy a lottery ticket

  • For me there does seem to be days where I get the same 2 maps for 80% of games. Then won't see it for days while getting another same 2 or so maps. Sure I get days where it just seems random its not always like that. I just always wondered if they do that from time to time to low-key test something or (assuming there's no offerings) is pure RNG

  • It's fine because next patch you'll have gens taking 240 seconds to complete and you'll get survivors downed in 2 second with nerfed DS and the new changes towards hits.