Going against this and two cheaters...
How many people are closet cheating? I get down to the last person, predict him perfectly, down him, other guy unbreakables. Chase him down at the gate, down him, other guy gets up with unbreakable, find him from scratch marks, down him, and the other guy who JUST used unbreakable, gets back up off the ground. The guy cheating was the one who escaped obviously, but is using his ENTIRE build to hide cheats to the best of his ability. I am really really confused how many cheaters their are, and sometime you can't even tell. I am going to assume just 1 person in my game from now on is cheating.
Guess my MMR is too high, and I am using no addons or perks lmao...

Comments
oh and get harassed by them in endchat since they are SWF lmao
Just out of morbid curiosity, when the guy who just used Unbreakable got up for the second time (the one who escaped), was the player second on the scoreboard dead? And I don't mean on hook, or in the sacrifice animation- I mean genuinely, well and truly dead and out of the game?
You are sure the boon wasn’t in effect there? Could also have been a bug with Sould Guard (I think there was some bug acknowledged in the current live version about SG, not sure what it exactly was though)
No, he was on the ground and they were essentially swapping getting up and off the ground. I just picked one up and secured the kill realizing that they were cheating (unless something got changed and I am braindead lmao)
Boon wasnt in effect, I tookout the only boon which was at the start of the game
I'm asking because it's entirely possible that Boon: Exponential was up, since the guy second on the scoreboard has it equipped (alongside COH, DS, and DH).
And it allows people to fully recover from the Dying State while within it's radius, while also granting quicker recovery speed. Which could explain it.
(The abuse in post-game chat was completely unjustified though, ofc)
If one of them had Boon: Exponential, how can you be so sure they were cheating? They could just have used the boons effect.
Edit: Also, you got 30 k BP (times 5 bc of flans) and a 3k, so why are you making a fuss over one escape? The 4k yould have given you like 1k BP more tops, barely noticable in points.
Only one boon sound effect throughout the entire game. I made sure to get rid of it ASAP, it was on the opposite side of the map from where he was downed TWICE
Because I know I cleansed the only boon that was in the game
Fair enough, then.- just making sure. Ik I've missed the sound of a boon going up more than once because I just wasn't paying any attention at all, but that's probably just a me thing lmao
Yeah, thats what I thought but I cleansed the only boon, and the reason I know that is because I get mega sweaty when I am playing nurse with no addons or anything because one bad chase = loss at that MMR
tldr: me mega sweat make sure to know everything going on :)
I think boon sounds are bugged. I have had games where I only realize there is a boon in play once I see it, no previous sound effect or anything.
So? It can be activated again at a different or the same location.
the/only/boon/that/was/in/the/game with audio queues
You can totally miss an audio queue in the heat of the moment. I had so many instances where I found a boon and couln't recall me hearing the sound.
I didn't miss an audio queue is what I am telling you, I assure you, that there was 0 boons active. Only one at the start of the game, I never missed it. I know what is going on in the map lmao