Judging by the killer queue size in the PTB.

Many are enjoying the role in that version. I only played one game as killer. All the rest was as survivor as the queue is way faster.

Comments

  • @drsoontm said:

    Many are enjoying the role in that version. I only played one game as killer. All the rest was as survivor as the queue is way faster.

    Secretly all those survivor mains actually wanna be killer, but peer pressure keeps them in their SWF groups. Now is their chance to try it out with a handy "I just wanna see what we will be facing next month" excuse. Search your feelings, you know that I speak the truth!

  • I don't have PTB since BHVR does not feel like console gamers deserve it but isn't that always the case?

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I don't have PTB since BHVR does not feel like console gamers deserve it but isn't that always the case?

    Seriously, why can't they? I don't care if I have to install a different build everytime.

  • @Sadako_Best_Girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3038426#Comment_3038426

    Seriously, why can't they? I don't care if I have to install a different build everytime.

    AFAIK they need approval from Microsoft/Sony for every single update and they go thorough a verification process every time they do have an update. It isn’t worth the resources.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I don't have PTB since BHVR does not feel like console gamers deserve it but isn't that always the case?

    I don't recall a queue so long I give up and play survivor instead.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I don't have PTB since BHVR does not feel like console gamers deserve it but isn't that always the case?

    It's the case when a new chapter drops and everybody wants to try the new killer in the ptb. Or for reworks, like Doctor's.

    This ptb is a mixed bag. So, results may vary.

  • It's PC only, and usually people try to test things for killers in PTB, when it goes live everything become normal.

    It's always like this, when it's PTB or anniversary, there will be lot of killers, when it's not, we have 100x survivors.