GUYS LOOK!!!
I'm a Legacy Portrait!!!
I'm a Legacy Portrait!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Post your legacy portraits on this thread to celebrate our P3 rewards!
idk man this doesn't look as bad as the official "Exclusive Reward"
Is this like P10? It looks so realistic and just slightly dips into the uncanny valley. Good job, graphics department!
Thanks! No reused effects were done, also. I shared it here so other players would see it instead of looking at it by myself.
This is fake, Trapper would never take a mirror selfie!
True. The official one was probably rushed took 10 minutes to do before the PTB.
You forgot to include the piss-colored tint over the image!
Always makes you wonder why they actually model a face under the mask when you can't see it outside of hacking and moding?
Awe 😫 I knew I forgot something