Dredge Darkness is a Failure

Turning Post Processing to 0 makes you be able to see way more in the Darkness. Its stupid because the game looks better in general if i have post processing higher. Also I've heard that people with nvidia gpu can turn some filter on that makes them able to see more as well. So basically i just feel like the Darkess is a bad design choice. Even something as the Panel Type ( TN being superior ) has an effect on this. I also don't understand why only survivors are affected by the darkness but not the killer. As the Dredge i actually thought i would like to see the Darkness myself just to have a feeling of how the survivors are seeing. I think a better design would have been to have a straight up dark shadow wall for survivors that is completly blocking their vision after lets say 10m.

Comments

  • I honestly feel it serves no real purpose other than an accessibility issue, my bf who is severely sighted can't play against him. It's an awful designed power, and their is no accessibility in place for people to counter it.


    Having to rely on perks for basic accessibility (windows of opportunity, spine chill, zen shin tactics) is frustrating. It already took a call out post to get colour blind settings as it was.