DbD Quiz on Twitter for a potential 1.000.000 BP!
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1542508331721297923?s=20&t=jFPRlEgS7JJrjfaw-x7UvA
I should stress that I have no idea if you're guaranteed to win anything at all.
Good luck!
Comments
i got like 98% i thought the anniversary was june 16th not june 14th
94% here. Had the same, but also got confused with the trapper bag/sack add-on and another question I don’t remember.
Wow, you mean the same amount of BP I can earn in like 5 games with a 5 stack of flan and bbq, I can earn in a quiz...cool? Lol
Eh, still fun, got 74%, missed a few lore questions
I love winning fake game currency
Man...everyone else is either really good at remembering stuff or I'm a dum dum cause I had to look up the answers on like...four of the first six questions and determined this was going to take WAAAAAAAAAAY too long for me to be worth 1,000,000 BP...