Well. Luckily the monitor didn’t fall off and break I guess?
but don’t let a game get you so frustrated. Games are not supposed to have that kind of effect on us…
Im trying my hardest xD
It's just I was trying to get the 2 devout emblems for the last anniversary challenge and had only like 3 hours left. Really wasn’t in the mood to get looped for 4.5 gens by a David with less than 50 hours as the first game of the day.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...
What're you doing, breaking your own setup. XD I've had a friend break their controller over a game, just not DBD.
Wait.. are you implying DbD made you rage so hard that you have broken your desk because of it?
In my defense that thing is basically made of cardboard
Well. Luckily the monitor didn’t fall off and break I guess?
but don’t let a game get you so frustrated. Games are not supposed to have that kind of effect on us…
Im trying my hardest xD
It's just I was trying to get the 2 devout emblems for the last anniversary challenge and had only like 3 hours left. Really wasn’t in the mood to get looped for 4.5 gens by a David with less than 50 hours as the first game of the day.
DBD make you break your desk??
20chars