[PTB] Why are we forced to prestige and we also have to pay 50K BP for it?
I don't want to prestige my characters and go back to a bloodweb where it gives me 4 items per level I just want to remain Level 50. And why do we have to pay 50k to prestige now?
Comments
I understand, but people should have a choice if they want to prestige or remain 50 just like the system we have now. I literally have no reason to prestige.
Well next time you buy a character you'll probably want to at least get them to Prestige 1 to unlock their perks on everybody else. But yeah, there's no specific reason to actually Prestige beyond levels 1-3 unless you're really into the Prestige outfits or banners.
If they're going to force the prestige, it shouldn't cost anything to prestige.
Like Im forced to pay 50k to prestige, will get basically nothing out of it and unlike what the devs said before will NOT cut down the grind, is this right? I might be getting something wrong cause it can’t be
That is correct, and it's what people have been saying for a while. If you don't already have everything unlocked and been hoarding for a while, this change does nothing to help you.