When can we expect the Legions release?

I'm really curious and I'd like to finally try them on console, I've already tried them on PC but I'd like to see their final version. Hopefully it'll be before Christmas 

Comments

  • It will definitely be before christmas.

    Anyway, I hope they take their time and do it properly the first time because it sucks to have freddys/pigs/bubbas that wait ages for a rework

  • Master said:

    It will definitely be before christmas.

    Anyway, I hope they take their time and do it properly the first time because it sucks to have freddys/pigs/bubbas that wait ages for a rework

    Offtopic: the devs want to rework pig and leatherface aswell? Never heard that saying from them, thought freddy is the only one who gets the rework (first at least).
  • I shot in 13th or 18th

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Master said:

    It will definitely be before christmas.

    Anyway, I hope they take their time and do it properly the first time because it sucks to have freddys/pigs/bubbas that wait ages for a rework

    Offtopic: the devs want to rework pig and leatherface aswell? Never heard that saying from them, thought freddy is the only one who gets the rework (first at least).

    I wouldn't use the word rework. Think update, as in bake more power into base kit, less addon reliant, fix some of their issues like pigs crouch/ambush. It's not a freddy level rework.

  • @Ihatelife said:
    I shot in 13th or 18th

    Agreed, either of those dates seems most likely.