Probably the same. Shrouded in secrecy because...well they themselves don't know...that's not even a insult this time. They probably just genuinely don't know.
Project W is either Chapter 25 or Chapter 26, which means it will either release in early-mid September (if its Chapter 25) or late November/early December (if its Chapter 26).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who knows, but im really looking forward to them
I want to know if I can buy them, or if they gonna be sets
I can't give a date I'm afraid, when it's closer to the time we'll reveal more information then.
what about new RE chapter ?
Probably the same. Shrouded in secrecy because...well they themselves don't know...that's not even a insult this time. They probably just genuinely don't know.
Project W is either Chapter 25 or Chapter 26, which means it will either release in early-mid September (if its Chapter 25) or late November/early December (if its Chapter 26).