Will prestiging the Stranger Things characters unlock their perks?
Since the ST perks are now general perks, does prestiging their characters unlock those perks? I'm guessing not...?
Since the ST perks are now general perks, does prestiging their characters unlock those perks? I'm guessing not...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe it depends on whether or not you have the dlc?
If you have the characters, that is how it should work, as the game still marks them as belonging to them.
BHVR, please let us know <3
I could see it going either way, but think the answer would be no since, far as the game is concerned they don't have teachable perks now.
No, it doesn't sadly.