Boil Over Change/Adjustment

I have two ideas to make this perk less underwhelming:

1. Add a faster wiggle effect, it wouldn’t have to be much, but I was thinking between 5%-15% faster wiggle. However I see how this could be a problem in certain instances so I had a second idea that could work better than this one.

2. Increase the hook aura disabling effect. I was thinking increasing it from 14 to 25 meters. It might need further distance, but I think that 25 meters will at least stretch to hooks that are near to the killer but not too far away. Again this value might need to be higher, just not too high (I think anything above 40 would be too much). But this could also “buff” the 75% effect because the killer would think there are no nearby hooks.

I think one of these changes is needed to make Boil Over better (although there could be another change to make it better).

Comments

  • I also think it should have some kind of wiggle bonus. Surprised it doesn't.

  • weirdkid5 said:

    I also think it should have some kind of wiggle bonus. Surprised it doesn't.

    No, pls no wiggle bonus. All SWF groups would run that perk because: They can activate DS faster and they would be able to block the hook even better
  • @Boeckfish_B said:
    weirdkid5 said:

    I also think it should have some kind of wiggle bonus. Surprised it doesn't.

    No, pls no wiggle bonus. All SWF groups would run that perk because: They can activate DS faster and they would be able to block the hook even better

    SWF is just like pallet looping, it’s an issue on its own, and shouldn’t effect the core solo survivors ability to be given actually good perks. The problem should be fixed at the root, not unnecessarily punish solo queue.

  • No wiggle bonus. That should be left to an Obession-only effect for a reworked Decisive Strike.