Dredge's right arm descriptions are all swapped with the Dredge's head descriptions.
Its most noticeable on his doll and anniversary mask skins. But it seems to be true for all of them.
Pictures included.
Tagged:
Pending
Its most noticeable on his doll and anniversary mask skins. But it seems to be true for all of them.
Pictures included.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea, I noticed that, but I think that the problem is that Dredge is somewhat unique. Every other killer has a Body, Head, and Weapon. Dredge however has a Body, RIght Arm, and Weapon. So they have the descriptions for what would be the Head on other killers is the Right Arm, instead of the Body (which usually does have a proper description from what I've seen.) So, it seems they need to rewrite the Arm descriptions entirely since they seem to have been created before they gave Dredge the weird setup no other killer has.