Server Issues Are Becoming More Than Annoying

Frustrating, would be the best word to describe it.

Allow me to paint you a picture. 1 person dead, 3 people alive. 1 survivor just got unhooked and Make Your Choice is active on another survivor. They are running to the gates. You want to down the MYC'd survivor since you have Blood Warden and the end-game timer has a minute left. You swing at the MYC, but your lunge is cut short because of rubberbanding, all survivors escape.

Losing a game because of something that is your own fault is perfectly fine, I dont mind it at all. Though I think many others can agree that losing a match because of something out of your control isnt fun, and this issue is common amongst all players, survivors and killers, and is becoming more than annoying ("He said it! He said the thing!").

Comments

  • No word on a fix and we are past both hotfixes.

  • I've stopped playing killer for the event because of rubber banding, but occasionally I experience issues as survivor as well, such as yesterday when I fully completed an unhook and the survivor got off but I got grabbed (with no ping issues as far as I know of).

  • @eleventbh said:

    I've stopped playing killer for the event because of rubber banding, but occasionally I experience issues as survivor as well, such as yesterday when I fully completed an unhook and the survivor got off but I got grabbed (with no ping issues as far as I know of).

    From my experience, rubberbanding is more common on killer than survivor, but survivor still has issues with server lag and such. I feel like for both sides, it makes the game feel like "who suffers from server lag the least wins".