Guys (and gals), about tomorrow's PTB ...

Please don't feel offended if the tunneling attempts are turned up to 11.

I'm pretty sure it will be the objective of many players to test the anti-tunneling performance, as well as the new DH.

I expect it to be particularly brutal.

Comments

  • The hope is that the nerfed DS remains.

  • I think wait times will be quick since different perks will work on different killers and survivors will always he present.

  • @INoLuv said:

    The hope is that the nerfed DS remains.

    You mean remains nerfed or rolls-back?

    @ACleverName4Me said:

    I think wait times will be quick since different perks will work on different killers and survivors will always he present.

    My concern is more about survivors leaving immediately instead of trying to adapt and push trough. I'll try the survivor side too but it's easier for me to control the "bastard" level of the killer.

    Oh gods, I hope the matchmaking will not be random. It would be bad.