Windows of Opportunity: add lockers
Add lockers, remove breakable walls if it’ll cause too much visual clutter
Being able to see locker locations instead of breakable walls would be so much more helpful, and it would synergise great with perks such as Head on, Inner Healing, Red Herring, Deception ect
Right now running any locker related perk is a gamble and you can be easily screwed over by RNG. Adding lockers to ‘Windows’ would help that a lot and make it so you’re able to get maximum value out of your locker perks
Comments
Personally I would rather just add that as a secondary effect to head on
Head On is the first perk that comes to mind for me too. Though Deception could also be a solid choice. Would be a nice little buff, givIMG survivors more info on which locker setups are best to use it on for a quick getaway, and from which side to best approach the locker.
Actually I don't know why they added breakable walls to WoO. They are useless and create visual clutter. As for lockers, personally I don't need them that much, but I guess it can't hurt and can be useful sometimes, at least more useful than breakable walls.