Killer's Secondary power

i have this idea come in my mind while reading killer ability. in the future is it possible that we can change killer's ability to another one and change it's playstyle for example

Myer's original ability is stalking ppl and down them with one hit but the secondary power is remove his stalk ability and he can gain token by killing survivors each tokens strengthen his power like giving him new effect or ability that work similar devour hope.

Sadako change her teleport power to crawling mode she move faster quieter focus on hunting ppl that offguard turn her into full stealthkiller playstyle.

The twin you cant control victor but turn him into AI that walking around the map like nemesis's zombie but faster and reveal survivors aura he cant attack them just giving you information but you can give him attack ability by using red addons.

*this is just my rough idea what do you think ?

Comments

  • It's still weirds me out on why some killers have only 1 power without passive or secondary power like Dredge or sadako.

    I'd like to see in the future more secondary or passive power for old killers like trapper, wraith, huntress, billy, nurse

    With nurse it can be even lowering her original power to compensate secondary.

    Altho I think we'll get it when "attached mori" comes in.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    It's still weirds me out on why some killers have only 1 power without passive or secondary power like Dredge or sadako.

    I'd like to see in the future more secondary or passive power for old killers like trapper, wraith, huntress, billy, nurse

    With nurse it can be even lowering her original power to compensate secondary.

    Altho I think we'll get it when "attached mori" comes in.

    yeah that sound cool

  • @Grigerbest said:

    It's still weirds me out on why some killers have only 1 power without passive or secondary power like Dredge or sadako.

    I'd like to see in the future more secondary or passive power for old killers like trapper, wraith, huntress, billy, nurse

    With nurse it can be even lowering her original power to compensate secondary.

    Altho I think we'll get it when "attached mori" comes in.

    I made a suggestion for Doc where his shocks get more powerful the more Gens that get powered.

  • @Camonna said:

    i have this idea come in my mind while reading killer ability. in the future is it possible that we can change killer's ability to another one and change it's playstyle for example

    Myer's original ability is stalking ppl and down them with one hit but the secondary power is remove his stalk ability and he can gain token by killing survivors each tokens strengthen his power like giving him new effect or ability that work similar devour hope.

    Sadako change her teleport power to crawling mode she move faster quieter focus on hunting ppl that offguard turn her into full stealthkiller playstyle.

    The twin you cant control victor but turn him into AI that walking around the map like nemesis's zombie but faster and reveal survivors aura he cant attack them just giving you information but you can give him attack ability by using red addons.

    *this is just my rough idea what do you think ?

    I mean... With sadako... I don't think people just realise how powerful her "condemned build" (aka iri tape and healing) really is. They still playing her like other stealthy killer by chasing survivors.

    Personally, I don't really think that she needs a serious buff, considering how quickly you can condemn them with these addons. I'm not gonna take too much into build... Just saying: If she played as supposed to... She is the hidden A-S tier at it's best.

    @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031481#Comment_3031481

    I made a suggestion for Doc where his shocks get more powerful the more Gens that get powered.

    Thats a good one! I really love the idea of killers being stronger at the late game.

  • Many killers do have a secondary power mode via add ons.

    Myers has his mirror add ons that turn him from a rampaging instadown killer into a super stealthy, all-seeing, hit and run ambusher.

    Spirit has add ons that allow her husk to work in the same way as the Dredge's remnant.


    They could expand on these concepts a bit for other killers whose add ons maybe aren't so versatile.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/331449/killers-secondary-power

    I mean... With sadako... I don't think people just realise how powerful her "condemned build" (aka iri tape and healing) really is. They still playing her like other stealthy killer by chasing survivors.

    Personally, I don't really think that she needs a serious buff, considering how quickly you can condemn them with these addons. I'm not gonna take too much into build... Just saying: If she played as supposed to... She is the hidden A-S tier at it's best.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031492#Comment_3031492

    Thats a good one! I really love the idea of killers being stronger at the late game.

    The problem with Sadako is that the way you're describing how she is "meant" to be played is not something that is viable with just her basekit. Without those add-ons, condemn will most likely not be viable to kill a survivor off or spread accurate pressure. I do agree with you though that this is probably the best way to play her to make her actually scary, but in regard to game mechanics, she isn't currently designed in a way that you could do this every game, hence why so many people demand she gets buffed.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/331449/killers-secondary-power

    I mean... With sadako... I don't think people just realise how powerful her "condemned build" (aka iri tape and healing) really is. They still playing her like other stealthy killer by chasing survivors.

    Personally, I don't really think that she needs a serious buff, considering how quickly you can condemn them with these addons. I'm not gonna take too much into build... Just saying: If she played as supposed to... She is the hidden A-S tier at it's best.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031492#Comment_3031492

    Thats a good one! I really love the idea of killers being stronger at the late game.

    Yea pretty much it increased the range and lowered the detention time or range and when all gens were done his shock could hurt survivors.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031508#Comment_3031508

    The problem with Sadako is that the way you're describing how she is "meant" to be played is not something that is viable with just her basekit. Without those add-ons, condemn will most likely not be viable to kill a survivor off or spread accurate pressure. I do agree with you though that this is probably the best way to play her to make her actually scary, but in regard to game mechanics, she isn't currently designed in a way that you could do this every game, hence why so many people demand she gets buffed.

    Yeah, I know.=) I said I don't want to talk much about build coz it's gonna take a while... But right now yes - she's the killer that relies on addons.

    And even so, it's not consistant. Without addons she's the usual m1 C tier or lower. I understand why people saying she needs a buff.

    I'm just saying they need to consider her addons before making her stronger or even reworking her. Or we end up with S tier monster.