Brutal strength should give 100% increase for brutality.
Because it's brutal.
Because it's brutal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's pretty brutal
Brutal post.
Too brutal for me.
This is a suggestion I can get behind. But they're proud of their green rework and said they don't players to feel obliged to run perks for the extra bp.
So, if anything, they're more likely to remove bonuses from the other perks as well.
I mean, literally no one uses a perk for BP gain PER ACTION.
Like many of other category dependent BP bonus, it won't increase MAX bp like bbq did, so I say it still doesn't make anyone obliged.