How is two hooks and three gens complete count as far matchmaking
It says it all this shows how playing killer sucks it isn't fair at all.
It says it all this shows how playing killer sucks it isn't fair at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure what the context of this is for?
"I was playing a game of Killer in Dead by Daylight, and three gens were completed by the time I hooked two survivors! This is not fair matchmaking"
That's not matchmaking that crappy spawns coupled with stupid gen speed.
I'll take 'What's an average match for an M1 Killer? for 100 Alex'
Killer is getting buffed and gen speeds are getting nerfed next mid-chapter patch
Hey that's not too bad actually, a lot of games it's 3 gens for 1 hook when the survivors are all tryhards and hard split on gens immediately