Question about New Ruin....
Does it deactivate if someone DC's?
IE - I'm holding down the fort thanks to my sneaky ruin....can someone DC to disable it?
Does it deactivate if someone DC's?
IE - I'm holding down the fort thanks to my sneaky ruin....can someone DC to disable it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It says "killed" and DCs tend to not count as a kill. In PTB DC penalty doesn't exist so someone could easily try it to see if for some reason they do count DC as a kill with Ruin.
I highly doubt it. There's challenges that requires kills, but DCs don't count towards that so safe to assume until confirmed that a DC won't turn off Hex Ruin.