I thought Peanits and Omnia...
...did a pretty good job (on the stream).
Just some feedback for future considerations.
...did a pretty good job (on the stream).
Just some feedback for future considerations.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed, I would like them to do all the update stuff, they seem to be a lot more liked then others. Peanits is very wholesome.
It was all chiller, no filler, haha
Just a very chill, nice vibe and atmosphere from them ๐
I bet they're kept on ice for occasions that are best served chilled...like the nerfing of meta perks on both sides :P
'THE PEOPLE WILL RIOT.....'
"Don't worry...."
*pushes Chill Button, which starts the defrost process*
I really liked the stream and format in general. Just them talking through the changes in a professional way in-office that looks like the old weekly dev streams we used to get. Really nice to see and I hope they do streams in this format more often.
You... you... you're actually making sense!
It was really a chill stream.
See? Sometimes my craziness makes sense when you're not crazy and observing my craziness from a non-crazy perspective!
....unless....
Unless?