It would be too OP, as it already makes healing much faster. If any, It should make skillchecks less common, so the delay at first should not be a huge deal, but also not healing faster than light when you have all tokens.
Yes, because sometimes you rarely get any skillchecks. At least like 15% chance at the very minimum for healing skill checks for other survivors would be amazing.
Yes. Every time I decide to mess around with that perk, it doesn't feel like I get much value out of it. Better to take Circle of Healing, Empathy, or any of the aura reading perks that are dependent on hooks / injury.
I think that could give Autodidact the potential to be a bit too good. Instead, it should just give a stack upon a completed healing action, to add a bit more consistency to the perk.
Also, give it back the Red Skill checks when it'll debuff the healing progress, I liked those.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be too OP, as it already makes healing much faster. If any, It should make skillchecks less common, so the delay at first should not be a huge deal, but also not healing faster than light when you have all tokens.
Yes, because sometimes you rarely get any skillchecks. At least like 15% chance at the very minimum for healing skill checks for other survivors would be amazing.
Here's an idea
The less tokens you have, the higher the increased skill check is
0 tokens = 35%
1 token = 30%
2 tokens = 25%
3 tokens = 20%
4 tokens = 15%
5 tokens = 10%
I feel like right now, it makes skillchecks less common.
Yes. Every time I decide to mess around with that perk, it doesn't feel like I get much value out of it. Better to take Circle of Healing, Empathy, or any of the aura reading perks that are dependent on hooks / injury.
I think that could give Autodidact the potential to be a bit too good. Instead, it should just give a stack upon a completed healing action, to add a bit more consistency to the perk.
Also, give it back the Red Skill checks when it'll debuff the healing progress, I liked those.
Yesn't
It should let you press a button to guarantee the appearance of a skill check on a 20-second cooldown.