The grind still exists and some of you will still be hurt by the changes

So yes, the perk grind is being reduced HOWEVER item & addon grind will still exist and if you use to use BBQ/WGLF for the BP you can half your item/addon intakes.

It's great you dont need to grind for perks, just a shame the bloodweb will be filled with pointless BP offerings or meme addons you have to frind through without bonus BP perks to get the items/addons you want. Even worse if you split this between everyone.

While this mainly effects people who use to not prestige and use BP perks, I think base BP gains can be looked at.

Comments

  • Or make every item in bloodweb cheaper by 1000

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Or make every item in bloodweb cheaper by 1000

    I'd rather a whole rework removing BP offerings and just bumping the base BP earned by a constant % (obviously we can keep event cakes and ones that give 100% in all categories)

    Like do I need 1k brown bp offerings I'll never use lol

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030174#Comment_3030174

    I'd rather a whole rework removing BP offerings and just bumping the base BP earned by a constant % (obviously we can keep event cakes and ones that give 100% in all categories)

    Like do I need 1k brown bp offerings I'll never use lol

    Brown bp offerings are a joke. Pay 3k for an offering to get max of 4k bonus bp lol

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030174#Comment_3030174

    I'd rather a whole rework removing BP offerings and just bumping the base BP earned by a constant % (obviously we can keep event cakes and ones that give 100% in all categories)

    Like do I need 1k brown bp offerings I'll never use lol

    Remove the BP offerings that only affect specific categories and just have the ones that give flat bonuses for everything. Merge all map offerings into a random mystery box specifically for maps with only one node per bloodweb. Have more meaningful things on each bloodweb and change rarity based on what's left.

    For example - How often do you even see the Sacrificial Ward that stops map offerings. Never - Because you have to chance using it wasting 5k bp for if a player even uses a map offering. Should be a common offering if anything.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    So yes, the perk grind is being reduced HOWEVER item & addon grind will still exist and if you use to use BBQ/WGLF for the BP you can half your item/addon intakes.

    It's great you dont need to grind for perks, just a shame the bloodweb will be filled with pointless BP offerings or meme addons you have to frind through without bonus BP perks to get the items/addons you want. Even worse if you split this between everyone.

    While this mainly effects people who use to not prestige and use BP perks, I think base BP gains can be looked at.

    I’m in this boat where the elimination of the BP bonus from BBQ and WGLF will make the grind worse. I really hope BHVR will revert this back, but I’m not expecting it to happen. Unless they do, I really have no motivation to play. I’m tired of the devs making changes that nobody asked for. I know they wanted to shake up the meta and I understand they wanted to not have players choose perks because of BP bonus. But it sure seeks like they didn’t get much community input on this specific change (or if they did, it was ignored). I’m willing to bet a vast majority of players who use BBQ and WGLF would like the BP bonus restored

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030185#Comment_3030185

    Brown bp offerings are a joke. Pay 3k for an offering to get max of 4k bonus bp lol

    Yeah all the BP offerings are pretty bad, even the greens only give 3k bonus for maxing a category lol

    @MrPeanutbutter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/331316/the-grind-still-exists-and-some-of-you-will-still-be-hurt-by-the-changes

    I’m in this boat where the elimination of the BP bonus from BBQ and WGLF will make the grind worse. I really hope BHVR will revert this back, but I’m not expecting it to happen. Unless they do, I really have no motivation to play. I’m tired of the devs making changes that nobody asked for. I know they wanted to shake up the meta and I understand they wanted to not have players choose perks because of BP bonus. But it sure seeks like they didn’t get much community input on this specific change (or if they did, it was ignored). I’m willing to bet a vast majority of players who use BBQ and WGLF would like the BP bonus restored

    I dont want it added back I want it base, they're right we shouldn't have to run perks just to stop the grind. Would be nice to play with perks I want (although still forced into anti tunnel and gen defense)