Collecting some data during the last few days of the event, how's it looking?

image.png

I'll post a full link to the document as well as some averages if people are interested, just thought I'd take my time to log some things, may end up doing this normally even after the event it's pretty interesting.

Comments

  • Did the Bubba camp in match #16?

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Did the Bubba camp in match #16?

    If I remember correctly he was just a pretty bad player against some high hour survivors, he only caught one and camped them because we had the gens done, don't blame him to be fair.


    Damn, thinking about it I wish I'd added the maps we played on.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029910#Comment_3029910

    If I remember correctly he was just a pretty bad player against some high hour survivors, he only caught one and camped them because we had the gens done, don't blame him to be fair.

    Damn, thinking about it I wish I'd added the maps we played on.

    I am attemping to do 500 match hours on Bubba and started doing a list like this but man it takes some dedication, I kind of started slacking and not adding matches and then gave up,... I applaud your research and yes add maps!

  • I'm thinking of doing this too, seems fun, also planning to include other aspects such as if I'm in a SWF or not sorta like how @moonwinx did

    Might as well collect my own stats lol, just with I could see my own MMR now then it'd be perfect

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029913#Comment_3029913

    I am attemping to do 500 match hours on Bubba and started doing a list like this but man it takes some dedication, I kind of started slacking and not adding matches and then gave up,... I applaud your research and yes add maps!

    It'll not be retroactive as I can't tell the maps from the old ones, sad.

  • Thats very interesting and looks similar to what i´ve experienced as solo survivor.

  • Save The Best For Last on Demogorgon :(

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Save The Best For Last on Demogorgon :(

    Yea, I'll be providing a link to the sheet once done, sorry about making you type out the links haha :P

  • @Mekochi said:

    I'm thinking of doing this too, seems fun, also planning to include other aspects such as if I'm in a SWF or not sorta like how @moonwinx did

    Might as well collect my own stats lol, just with I could see my own MMR now then it'd be perfect

    You should, I'm tempted to keep doing it after the event on a new spreadsheet.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029921#Comment_3029921

    You should, I'm tempted to keep doing it after the event on a new spreadsheet.

    mhm, same here, for extra measure, because I am genuinely curious I want to check NOED stats as well because our brains naturally highlight our bad games over our good games, so I am genuinely curious to see if I encounter the hex as much as I think I do

    Brains are wired weird and this will help me so I don't only highlight my bad games ^^

    Good luck to you Seanzu in the fog =w=